abundance of water

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The power of the spoken word and the mindset it creates.

When I post on my blog I summarize to enable readers to read and learn in a short time, if anything is unclear please let me know, I will gladly explain in more detail. (Leave a message in my comment box by selecting comments at the bottom of the post I will respond.)
In the previous post we have discussed the eyes of the mind and the method to use to create faith.
In this post I would like to look at the ears of the mind, the verbal instruction and the methods that have worked for me.

Normal conversation does not influence the mind, the mood however does. If you have negative discussions the mind tends to lean towards negative creation. It will change your mood to a negative mood, or an aggressive mood. Avoid this type of conversation or confrontations that will change your entire day. We must remember that the spoken word has tremendous power, just remember what your science teacher taught you at school and you will understand the power. Words and the sound that you create is a form of energy and energy cannot be destroyed, it can only change form.
Scientifically it must then be true that every word we speak will continue to exist in some form of energy, it might travel the universe, but that energy will always exist and influence the universe and you. It is therefore important that you think before you say, avoid negativity, unnecessary confrontations, and avoid complaining, discuss worthwhile things, things that you would like out there forever. Have you ever shout something into a cave, and after a while the words reflect back to you, the same thing happen with words you send into the universe it will return to you.
Send the good out and you will receive good.

This is a form of creation, you create your future and you are in charge of the outcome. It is not only words that create energy, thoughts also create energy. Every time your mind chimes out a thought it is energy created, we will discuss this in later post.
Let us create with repetitive short affirmations.

The instructions that we need to send to our mind must be different than normal conversation, it must be positive reinforcement. We must repeat it as often as possible, plant the seed and water it over and over again. Affirmations do not need to be loud, you can whisper them or even think them, remember whispering and thoughts create the same energy and remain in motion.

Where and when do I do my affirmations?

Affirmations can be done at any time and any place, I like to do them;

1)      While driving to and from destinations especially when I drive alone

2)      When standing in a queue, don’t waist the time use it to create

3)      Any time I have to wait and waist time

Affirmations are short phrases that you repeat to yourself, the phrase must not be long, you must be able to repeat it.

Examples of affirmations:

1)      “I am tremendously successful”

2)      “Money comes to me easy and effortlessly”

3)      “I am extremely powerful”

4)      “I am creating my future”

You can make you own to suit your creation, just remember it should not be long phrases no 2 above should be the longest.
Do this daily, at every opportunity you can find pick a phrase and repeat it over and over again. This will plant that energy seed, the mind will accept the instruction and as you repeat it tomorrow and the day after it will grow and you will reap the benefits.
Create faith ask for the things you need, change your circumstances in order to help others.

I share my secrets because I care, share your success stories and be blessed with wealth.

Willie Beetge (Duracrete we care)

No comments: