abundance of water

Thursday, March 1, 2012

create you destiny

“Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved” Jeremy Kitson
I know I repeat myself, but it is so important to understand that you are the creator of your own future. Your destiny is an achievement, if you do nothing you cannot achieve and your destiny will be left to nothing.
This make me think of a story I have heard about this poor coloured chap; he prayed daily to God asking,”Dear God please let me win the lotto, you know I am poor, please, please” he did this every day.  After a few weeks a voice came from above,” Jonas (the chap’s name) please go and play the lotto, before you ask me to win it.”
This is only a story, but sometimes so true, we expect something wonderful but refuse to take the risk. You cannot go up the stairs if you refuse to make a move, if you refuse to take the first step.
Start today take that first step towards your destiny, towards your dreams create that faith.
First of all decide what you want, your dream can be financial freedom or just good health, see yourself daily achieving that dream, affirm this dream to yourself and create the faith necessary to achieve.
Please comment or give your views
Willie Beetge (Duracrete we care)


No comments: