abundance of water

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

learn to risk towards a destiny

Risk to live and live to risk

When you retire you should not say if only I have tried, you should rather say I have tried everything and learned from all my failures.

I live to this motto, I daily asked myself did you try everything and what did you learn?

One cannot succeed if you do not risk failure

One cannot learn if you never fail

One cannot succeed if you have never learned.

So many times we planned our retirement only financially and there is nothing wrong with that. It is however important that you will be happy with your live performance, happiness cannot be bought. So live your life to the fullest each day, be prepared to learn and to pay school fees. It is not important how many times you have failed it is important how many times you have stood up after failure. If the count is in favour of the latter you are a successful human being.

Risk is life and life is a risk, so live, believe in yourself and always risk again and again.

If you stumble and fall, only look back once at the stumbling block, and never fall over the same block again, get up and do it again.

Just remember you cannot expect a different result if you do it exactly the same again.

Many inspirational speakers learn that opportunity comes once and you should take it, I believe opportunity is created by us. Opportunity will come as many times as we allow it.

Please comment on the post, let me know what you think.

Willie Beetge (Duracrete we care)


No comments: