abundance of water

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jealousy the evil that stop brain performance

You cannot perform to your ultimate if you are jealous; it is a skill to allow others to perform well, to allow them to compete with you and most of all to share in the abundance out there. To be successful we need to allow success, we need to embrace success. This is not only true for financial success, it is as important for relationship success. If you cannot trust your partner you should not be in that relationship. I should stay out of this field as I am not a marriage councillor but I do know if you cannot trust yourself you cannot trust your partner, enough of relations.

Success breeds success, it is therefore important to have competent competitors to enable you to perform at your best. It is important to allow other to succeed in order for yourself to succeed; you need to give to receive. If you do not have the financial ability to give money, you need to give love, guidance and space for others to succeed.
Why will jealousy stop me? If you are jealous you cannot stop thinking of the person and the affect it might have on you, you are using valuable mind power to create a misery for yourself. If you can use all the energy you use to think of jealous effects on positive reinforcement towards your goal you will advance much faster.
Do not waste valuable time to fight others, to be jealous of their achievements, use it to create your goals and your goals alone.

This short message to empower your abilities, from Duracrete because we care

Willie Beetge (Duracrete we care)

1 comment:

AnneTagonist said...

I really enjoyed this post...for one very important reason. I am not by nature a jealous person. I am however a competitive one. I recently suffered a blow to my ego as one of my projects and the assignment was given to someone else. I was most upset because I knew I was not permitted (by the project leader) to do what I wanted and subsequently the end result was a disaster - with me receiving the blame. The project was then completed by the other person with such excellence (they were allowed to do it without interference) and I was jealous of that. I soon realised it was not serving me any sort of purpose to hold a grudge and instead of trying to find fault in the work done I look at it as a source of inspiration....as well as a massive learning curve. You win some, you lose some. This is life and it's an education you can't buy. Brilliant post Willie (Dura Crete)